Skip to main content
All CollectionsHow to Guides
Premium American Travel Affiliate Network
Premium American Travel Affiliate Network

Want to monetize your travel blog? Join a premium American travel affiliate network for top earnings and special offers.

Clémentine Guillaume avatar
Written by Clémentine Guillaume
Updated over a week ago

Unlock More Revenue with Premium American Travel Affiliate Network

Hey travel bloggers! Looking to transform your passion for travel into a full-time income? If you're not leveraging a premium American travel affiliate network, you're missing out!

Why Go Premium?

With so many affiliate networks out there, why should you choose a premium one? Simply put, they offer higher commissions, better tracking, and more reliable payouts. And who doesn’t want that?

Meet Stay22

If you're seeking the cream of the crop in travel affiliate networks, look no further than Stay22. It’s more than just another network; it’s the best program for travel bloggers.

Stay22 provides a unique way for you to monetize your travel content without overwhelming your audience. Using their top-tier tools, Let Me Allez and NOVA, you can seamlessly integrate hotel and rental listings into your travel blog or website.

Let Me Allez

Let Me Allez is Stay22’s flagship tool that allows you to include accommodation links directly into your content. This way, your readers can find places to stay without leaving your page. It’s a win-win! You earn commission on bookings made through your recommendations.

Why Bloggers Love Let Me Allez

1. User-Friendly: Easy to set up, even if you’re not tech-savvy.

2. High Conversions: Smart integration keeps readers engaged.

3. Accurate Geolocation: Pinpoints accommodations near the attractions you blog about.

Spark: The Next Level

Then there's Spark, Stay22’s powerhouse tool for accommodation searches. It gets even better with its advanced customization options. You can match the look and feel of your blog, ensuring it blends seamlessly and keeps your aesthetic intact.

Boost Your Income with The Hub

1. Advanced Reporting: Detailed insights into your performance metrics.

2. In-Depth Analytics: Understand what works and what doesn’t.

How to Get Started

Jumping on board with a premium American travel affiliate network like Stay22 is straightforward:

1. Sign Up: Register on their website.

2. Integrate Tools: Embed Let Me Allez on your site with a simple copy/paste.

3. Start Earning: Monitor your earnings with real-time analytics.

Your Next Steps

Stop leaving money on the table. If you're serious about making a living from your travel blog, embracing a premium network like Stay22 is a no-brainer. With their easy-to-use, high-converting tools, you're set to boost your affiliate revenue significantly.

Remember, it's not just about having great content, but also about smart monetization. With Stay22, you get the best of both worlds.

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of premium travel affiliate networks and watch your income soar!

Happy travels and even happier earnings! 🌟

-----------

Interested in earning more with Stay22? Make more passive income through your travel content with our AI-powered affiliate tools.